Our strongest connections are with our customers
DMC Power has the highest quality connection you'll find, but what really sets us apart is our commitment to providing the highest level of personalized service in the industry. As a customer, there will be dedicated specialists from three departments available to you any time of day for any needs that may arise.
We directly employ dozens of highly trained Territory Managers throughout North America to manage the accounts within small regional areas. By having more boots on the ground we can provide an exceptional level of personalized service and a level of relationship building that you just can't get through a distributor or representative. As the face of DMC Power, our Territory Managers
- Educate your engineering departments about the technical benefits and capabilities of our Swage System
- Pre-plan jobs. Including construction planning, cross referencing competitor parts, developing custom solutions to reduce cost and providing all resources needed to expedite standards revisions
- Guide purchasing departments along the ordering process and answer any product questions
- Provide classroom and/or on-site tool training for proper use
- Help assist at the jobsite until the project is complete
Customer Service and Tooling Representatives
Rush order? Drawing request? Tracking questions? Custom projects? No problem. Our veteran team of Customer Service and Tooling Representatives at the Los Angeles home office will manage your project internally from quoting through shipping and final invoicing.
Our Technical Field Representatives know the Swage System and how it performs in the field better than anyone. Long considered the heroes of the job site, our qualified instructors are a vital component to the success of installations and are available at moment's notice to:
- Provide construction groups with additional/continual training on the proper use of our equipment - all at no additional charge
- Coordinate shipments or personally deliver resources or parts to the jobsite
- Inspect, troubleshoot and perform repairs with minimal downtime