We're extremely proud that our American made workmanship and engineering has never led to a single dropped line, failed connection, been the cause of an outage or the reason crews need to do regular (or emergency) connection maintenance. That’s because DMC Power products are engineered to perfection, manufactured under rigorous conditions and independently tested to exceed the life of the adjoining conductor. We have the utmost confidence in the quality of our Swage System and stand behind it. Thanks to our warranty, you can too.
DMC Power warrants each new unit sold to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service. Every unit is manufactured in accordance with the drawings, and/or specifications called for and current on the date the order for these parts was received. If a product is ever delivered out of spec, does not meet your standards or perform as intended, DMC Power will deliver replacement parts, provide loaner tooling (if required) and have a local representative onsite to ensure the new connectors fit your requirements.
Constructing Substations and Transmission lines is a very complicated and detailed feat of engineering. We understand situations may occur where extra connectors are ordered or wrong parts are requested. DMC Power vows to work with our customers as quickly and painlessly as possible to allow for returns based on our CONNECTOR RETURN POLICY outlined below:
- Active, standard fittings purchased regularly from DMC Power can be returned within 90 days from the date of its shipment.
- The product return will be authorized only if there is an existing sales order or there is potential to sell the product within a reasonable time.
- In-active or non-standard, custom made fittings cannot be returned.
- No return will be accepted without return authorization from DMC Power.
- All returned product must be in excellent condition and packaged properly to prevent any handling and shipping damage.
- The request for return must be made to DMC Power’s customer service and the buyer should provide the invoice number, the reasons for return and the number of parts to be returned.
- Authorization to return parts will expire after 45 days.
- The product must be received at DMC Power within 45 days from the date of return material authorization (RMA). Product returned later than 45 days will be treated as unauthorized and DMC Power may refuse to accept the product and return parts freight collect to the buyer.
- The DMC Power Material Review Board (MRB), consisting of Quality Manager, Engineering Manager and Manufacturing Manager or their respective designee, will determine the final disposition of the returned product.
- Unauthorized products included in a return will not be credited.
- Any service or repair needed to place the product in salable condition will be charged and added to the re-stocking fee.
- Damaged and non-repairable products will not be accepted and be returned to the buyer with no credit issued.
- 50% re-stocking fee will apply on all authorized returns.
- Return freight charges shall be borne by the buyer unless return is caused by DMC Power.
- The value of the return should not be less than $150.