DMC Power has a full service facility based on lean manufacturing principals, strategic partnerships with vendors and stringent quality control. Adhering to these standards allows us to improve efficiency, maintain fair pricing and deliver the highest quality products possible.
Any project you can think of, we can make. Our capabilities include:
- CNC Turning
- CNC Milling
- High Volume Multi Collet Chuckers and Gridleys
- Screw Machines
- TIG Welding
- Raw Material Saw Cutting
- Plasma Cutting
Serious Quality Control
DMC Power is a "Total Quality" company dedicated to continuous, measurable improvement. All products and services provided by DMC Power shall conform to requirements specified and meet our customer’s requirements the first time, every time.
From initial quoting through on-time deliveries, our pledge to exceed customer expectations of a defect-free, premium value product is one we’re proud to make and certain to deliver. In order to meet our own high standards, we commit that we will:
- Provide totally open communications with our customers
- Provide our customers with only the highest quality products and services
- Provide those products and services on time in the best possible way
- Provide a system of continuous Quality Improvement
- Provide verified, independent test reports
- Continually improve all products, services, and the Quality Management System that supports them
More than quality assurance: it's quality guaranteed.
On January 1, 2014, we moved just a few miles away to a brand new facility that is over TWICE the square footage of our previous building. With this additional space we are able to:
- Invest heavily in improving our lean manufacturing philosophy
- Purchase millions of dollars of additional equipment to facilitate even faster lead times
- Expand the availability of in-stock parts and components
- Increase space for engineering, testing, R&D, manufacturing and internal support – while still keeping everything under one roof
- Maintain our distinction of being a proud American manufacturer
If you’re in the Los Angeles area you’re more than welcome to come by and take a tour of our facility, meet the staff, discuss new projects and watch your parts being made.